Page title and description
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp crushed coriander seeds
- 1cm fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 400g venison stir fry
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 8 spring onions, cut into 1cm lengths
- 1 stick celery, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced into batons
- 100g green beans, sliced in half
- 3 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 3 tbsp cashews or peanuts, lightly toasted
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
Prep time: 30 min
Cooking time: 10 min
Step 1Mix together the garlic, coriander, ginger, soy and chilli sauces, and the red onion. Add the venison and marinate for 30 minutes. Drain well, saving the marinade.
Step 2Heat a frying pan or wok to a high heat. Stir fry the venison for 2-3 minutes.
Step 3Remove from the pan and replace with the spring onions, celery, carrot, green beans and marinade juices. Fry until starting to soften.
Step 4Just before serving, return the meat to the pan and toss to combine.
Step 5Serve sprinkled with fresh coriander and nuts, with a lime wedge.