Page title and description
- 2 eggs
- 1 lettuce
- 200g runner beans, freshly boiled
- 2 ripe tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1 x 200g can tuna in olive oil
- 2-4 potatoes, freshly boiled and halved
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp wine vinegar (optional)
- 16 small black olives
- 8 anchovy fillets, split lengthways
Prep time: 15 min
Cooking time: 10 min
Step 1Boil eggs for 4 minutes and then run under cold water to stop the cooking. Peel and cut into quarters, the yolks should still be moist.
Step 2Cover a platter with washed, dried salad leaves.
Step 3Gently mix warm beans, tomato, drained tuna, potato and egg with olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper and tumble onto salad leaves.
Step 4Scatter olives and anchovies over and serve immediately.