Page title and description
- 200g Gruyère or emmental, grated
- 150g feta, crumbled
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh mint, chopped (optional)
- 2 cooked sweetcorn cobs, kernels removed
- 1 tbsp onion, finely chopped
- chillies, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 8 corn or wheat tortillas
- 25g butter
- olive oil
Prep time: 15 min
Cooking time: 5 min
Step 1Mix the cheeses, red pepper, herbs, sweetcorn kernels, onion, chopped chillies and balsamic vinegar together in a large bowl.
Step 2Place the tortillas on a clean surface. Add a good heaped tablespoon of the mixture to the centre of each tortilla and fold to enclose the filling.
Step 3Heat the butter and a little oil in a frying pan and fry the quesadillas on each side for a few minutes until the filling melts and the tortillas start to brown.