Page title and description
- ½ a ripe papaya, chopped into 1cm dice
- 1 shallot or ½ red onion, very finely diced
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- handful fresh coriander, chopped
- red chilli, finely chopped
- olive oil
- brown sugar (optional)
Prep time: 15 min
Step 1Mix the papaya and shallot together.
Step 2Add the lime zest and half the juice, along with the coriander, chilli and 1 tbsp olive oil. Season with a little salt and pepper.
Step 3Mix and taste. Add some sugar and a little more lime juice if you think it needs it.