Page title and description
- 350g linguine (or spaghetti)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- a pinch of dried chilli flakes
- 2-3 tbsp parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
Prep time: 5 min
Cooking time: 10 min
Step 1Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water until al dente.
Step 2Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a medium pan, add the red chillies and cook gently for 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes, being careful not to let it brown. Add the dried chilli flakes and parsley and remove from the heat.
Step 3Drain the pasta and add to the chilli, parsley and garlic, mixing well over a low heat. Season to taste and serve at once.