Pumpkin day is now sold out!
We’ve now sold out of tickets for all our Pumpkin Day events. Sorry for any disappointment. To everyone who’s joining us, we look forward to seeing you for the biggest pumpkin event of the year!
Pull on your wellies and join us around the country for our annual Pumpkin Day!
A family friendly event with lots of exciting activities and delicious food to keep everyone entertained. It’s the biggest celebration of pumpkins in Britain (at least we think it is). Take a tour of last year’s event…
Bigger and pumpkin-ier, 2017 includes all the traditional favourites (face painting, farm walks, live music, Christmas food and drink tasters) but look out for our popular Human Veg Machine, and also new for this year, a pumpkin carving competition. You could win a Christmas hamper!
How to enter
- Get yourself a pumpkin
- Get together with the family or friends to design your carving – the wackier, the better!
- Use whatever tools you have available to cut, carve and scrape your pumpkin into winning shape
- Bring it along on Pumpkin Day to be displayed alongside other entries at your farm
- The winners from each farm get a prize
- The grand pumpkin champ from all 4 farms will be voted for by you on Facebook and not only win a Christmas hamper, but also walk away with the kudos of being the inaugural Riverford Pumpkin Carver 2017
You can also enter by carving a pumpkin on the day but bear in mind you will be limited by time and tools!
- One entry per household
- Your entry must be brought to the farm on Pumpkin Day on Saturday 28th October 2017. Photo entries will not be accepted.
- By entering the competition, you agree to opt into photography and social media.
- The Christmas hamper up for grabs is the Trimmings hamper.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged.