Our privacy statement is our commitment to privacy of information. The following explains how we gather information and use it.
- storing shopping basket information
- directing your to the right Riverford farm website
- anonymous website usage tracking
- tracking for use in internet advertising
In 2011 there was a change to European Law which is aimed at giving website users more control over the data which is stored about them. You can read more about it here http://www.ico.org.uk/
Controlling the information websites can collect
You can manage your browser cookie settings to accept or reject all cookies or individually by website. You can set your browser to prompt you when a website would like to store a cookie on your computer. All browsers settings are different and we would recommend you use the help option in your browser menu to check your settings.
We use your name and address for delivery and billing purposes and also to contact you relating to customer service issues. You can opt out of promotional marketing from Riverford and we will never share or sell your personal information with any third parties.
Providing visitors with anonymous access
You can access our website and browse our shop without disclosing your personal data by setting your browser to private browsing mode.
Access to the personal data we may hold about you
You can ask us whether we are keeping personal data about you by:
- sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- sending postal mail to Riverford Organic Farms Ltd, Buckfastleigh, Devon TQ11 0JU, UK
- calling us on 01803 227227
Links to external sites
This site contains links to other sites. Riverford Organic Farms Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
- Sending an email email@example.com
- Sending postal mail to Riverford Organic Farms Ltd, Buckfastleigh, Devon TQ11 0JU, UK
- Calling us on 01803 227227