Riverford Wicked Leeks

a seedy affair

Monday 10th May 2010

Stan, the farm manager at River Nene, tries to grow all the crops on the farm from organic seed. This year we have managed to find enough organic seed for about 80% of the crops being sown, but the remaining 20% have been a bit of a nightmare. The organic regulations require you to use organic seed if it