Senior Construction Project Manager
40 hours per week
We want Riverford to be an exceptional place to work – and our physical environment has a really important role to play in this. Over the next two years, we’re undergoing some major and very exciting site development work to deliver a great working environment for all our co-owners.
You will take ownership of our site development strategy across all work areas, from concept, right through to completion of each area and the handover process. Some headline plans are agreed and allocated – however, there’s still a lot of detail to plan out and confirm. You will prioritise and manage multiple project plans, and work with relevant stakeholders to agree what can be delivered when. Working with our fantastic in-house designer, you’ll make sure all the developments really enhance our site, reflecting our values and telling the story of our brand.
You will manage one person directly, as well as working across all areas of the business to make sure the projects run smoothly and deliver what co-owners need.
Areas that are on the plan include:
- New larger co-owner canteen and eating areas
- Improved meeting rooms and external meeting spaces
- Re-branded reception area
- Other smaller office spaces and associated areas/training rooms
- Development of other co-owner welfare areas such as locker areas and reception
- Butchery co-owner space development
- Production areas branded and brought to life/made to tell our story
- Product development and kitchen spaces
- Co-owner break out areas
This is a two-year fixed term contract, 40 hours a week (usually 8:30am to 5.00pm). Based out of Wash Barn, Buckfastleigh, Devon, TQ11 0JU
Closing date: 2019-09-15Apply here
Salary information: Competitive
Role: Facilities and Support