Customer Service Supervisor
40 hours per week
£22 to £24,000 per annum depending on experience
Riverford are constantly looking to evolve our customer experience, making it as rich, resonant, personal and informative as possible. From discussing farm news, taking ownership of customers queries, following any potential problems through to resolution to giving inspiring cooking tips. Our high standard of customer service drives loyalty, and ultimately brings the best veg boxes to our customers’ doorsteps.
The Customer Service Supervisor plays a pivotal role, supporting the Customer Services Manager in leading, encouraging and developing the customer services team. You’ll find opportunities to improve our processes and increase efficiency, whilst ensuring that your team are motivated, happy, and delivering a consistently high level of service.
Our beautiful farm and organic seasonal produce provide great opportunities for rich interactions with customers. It’s an exciting time to join the department, with lots of innovative projects and positive changes coming up, including new customer service systems, a responsive website and a Riverford app. All of these provide a great opportunity for the customer services team to really make a mark as we move into a new era.
Skills & experience required for the role….
- We’re looking for an individual with exceptional customer service experience, with at least 2 to 3 years in a current customer-focused supervisory / team lead role.
- Committed to providing the very highest levels of customer service, working collaboratively to achieve targets, and enjoying being part of a busy team with constantly changing priorities.
- Able to quickly establish credibility; you’ll need to be a confident communicator, comfortable engaging with customers and using your skills to provide exceptional service at all times.
- Must have good IT skills and working knowledge of Office applications; Word, Excel, etc. Experience of using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software would be advantageous.
- A genuine enthusiasm for working with people and building relationships.
If you’re working in team management at the moment, in either a contact centre, retail, hospitality or an office and are looking for a new challenge please click apply.
Closing date: 2019-01-28Apply here
Salary information: £22 to £24,000 per annum depending on experience
Role: Customer Service