Riverford is a great place to work, with a strong culture and values. We’re a friendly, forward-thinking bunch of people who believe in our mission of Good Food, Good Farming, Good Business. These values run through everything we do and the way we do it.
Interested in joining our seasonal farm team?
Take a look at a day in the life of a Farm Team Member, if you're interested in joining us please register your interest by clicking below, if we have any availability we will be in touch.Register your interest
What's in it for you?
- Be part of a pioneering ethical business with a fantastic product
- Friendly, informal (and often beautiful!) working environment
- Benefits including profit share, pension, subsidised lunches, free veg and discounts
- Learning and development opportunities
- Lots going on for staff, from cooking lessons to monthly BBQs
- Become a co-owner as part of Riverfordâ€™s employee ownership