Riverford is a great place to work, with a strong culture and values. We’re a friendly, forward-thinking bunch of people who believe in our mission of Good Food, Good Farming, Good Business. These values run through everything we do and the way we do it.
Dispatch Team Member (Production)
Group Facilities Manager
Mechanical/Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Customer Recruiter (Telesales)
Not what you’re looking for?
If you’d like to be considered for other opportunities, click below.
What's in it for you?
- Be part of a pioneering ethical business with a fantastic product
- Friendly, informal (and often beautiful!) working environment
- Benefits including profit share, pension, subsidised lunches, free veg and discounts
- Learning and development opportunities
- Lots going on for staff, from cooking lessons to monthly BBQs