Riverford is a great place to work, with a strong culture and values. We’re a friendly, forward-thinking bunch of people who believe in our mission of Good Food, Good Farming, Good Business. These values run through everything we do and the way we do it.
Wholesale Picker and Driver
Dispatch Team Member
Location: Sutton Scotney
Customer Recruiter (Telesales)
Customer Service Sales Agent
Front of House Team Member
Front of House Shift Leader - Part Time
Seasonal Farm Team Member
Location: Leeds / Bradford
Interested in joining our seasonal farm team?
Take a look at the day in the life of a Farm Team Member, if you are interested in joining us this season then please click below to apply:Join our seasonal farm team
Not what you’re looking for?
If you’d like to be considered for other opportunities, click below.
What's in it for you?
- Be part of a pioneering ethical business with a fantastic product
- Friendly, informal (and often beautiful!) working environment
- Benefits including profit share, pension, subsidised lunches, free veg and discounts
- Learning and development opportunities
- Lots going on for staff, from cooking lessons to monthly BBQs
- Become a co-owner as part of Riverford’s employee ownership