What happens next?
Once you have registered your interest a member of the team will be in contact.
If your preferred territory is not currently available, we will add your details to our database so that we may contact you in the future of any change.
As we work in close partnership with our franchise owners, we’re quite selective about who we work with and hope you are too? Our recruitment process is designed for both parties to establish if “the fit” is a perfect one.
Once we have received a completed application form and reviewed it for suitability. We will start the recruitment process and supply you will all the facts and figures you will need to establish if working with Riverford is the right choice for you.
Below shows the general timeline of our recruitment & launch process.
- The asking price & terms of sale will be agreed with the vendor
- The Solicitors will be instructed
- Training week & launch dates will be set
- Training & launch fee paid to Riverford as deposit (£5,500 +VAT)
- Legal transfer of business. The Franchise Agreement and Sale Agreement will be drawn up
- You will need to commence the business set-up – banking facilities, van purchase, online payment application, VAT number, insurances, office set-up etc.
- Exchange of contracts takes place 1 week before training week commences
- Training week commences (5 days, Mon-Fri at wash farm in Devon)
- Legal completion and business transfer to take place approx. 1 week after training.