About the Veg Fund
Raise money for your school by introducing Riverford to parents and staff. Register your school and we’ll donate £15 on their 3rd delivery. Parents and children will be eating well and your school gets more funds – it’s good for everyone.
Is your school already registered?
How it works:
- You register your school or nursery. Use the form above or call us on 01803 227400. Once you’re registered, we’ll call you with an ID code for your school.
- Launch:You can run a launch event if you like, and we can help with raffle prizes, worm digs, fundraisers and veg discovery sessions. Or you can just send out details about the Veg Fund to parents – we can provide leaflets, letter and email templates.
- Parents can sign up to a veg box at the launch event (if you’re doing one), on our website or by calling us at the farm on 01803 227227. They’ll need the ID code when they sign up to make sure your school gets the donation. We’ll deliver to their home address.
- Three times a year, we’ll tot up how many parents, staff and friends of your school have joined and we’ll send the school £15 for each, once they’ve had at least three deliveries. We’ll make a second payment of £15 after 52 deliveries.
- If a parent is already a Riverford customer, we’ll still donate to the school. Talk to your local veg team for details.
Riverford veg boxes make healthy eating easy
A seasonal, 100% organic box of veg from our farm inspires children to eat well and try new things. Fresh, colourful and full of variety, the veg changes with the seasons and comes with weekly recipes.
We’ve been growing organic veg since 1987, looking after the soil, wildlife and birds. We promise unrivalled flavour: the carrotiest carrots and potatoes like your grandad used to grow. And we never spray unnecessary chemicals on our veg – it’s 100% organic, always.