Sales Representative - South East
Sales Representative - South East
Face to Face Sales Representative
Location - South East / Ideally based within a commutable distance from distribution hub based in Hook; Unit 1 Lodge Farm , North Warnborough, Hook, Hampshire RG29 1HA
Choose Riverford & sell something you believe in?
- Become an ambassador for the UK’s best rated organic 'co-owned' veg box company
- Be part of a friendly, ethical & award-winning sales team
- Realistic and achievable earnings of £35,000 on target earnings per annum, which is frequently exceeded by our sales reps
- Annual profit share; A percentage of all our profits are split equally between all co-owners. In 2021, this was £3600 each!
- An abundance of free organic fruit & veg with additional 'Co-owner' benefits
For the love of the outdoors…
Our passionate Sales Representatives travel in one of our ‘Live Life on the Veg’ vans to popular country markets, busy high street locations to regional shows, local 'foodie' fairs & national events striking up conversations with anyone & everyone about the wonderful fresh veg we lovingly grow and sell.
Our warm and engaging Sales Representatives have a bright and positive outlook as Riverford brand ambassadors, you’ll assist customers in choosing the right veg box most suited to their individual needs ensuring we offer a great customer experience.
Flexibility & great interpersonal skills are the key to success. Due to the nature of the Sales Representative role there will be early starts / late finishes, working across a flexible Monday to Sunday rota over a 5 day week with emphasis on weekends - However, there’s plenty of fresh air and fun to be enjoyed, rewarded with great earning potential and no two days will ever be the same!
Perks of being a Sales Representative for Riverford…
- If you love the outdoors, striking up new conversations, great teamwork and Veg, it’s a winning role.
- Fantastic earning potential, we believe in offering great rewards for a job truly well done. Our Sales Representatives work towards an achievable target with honest earning expectations northwards of £35,000 per year…The commission is uncapped so it's certainly a role where the more you put in the more you get out!
- Riverford are proud to be an employee-owned company, and a percentage of our yearly gross profits (tax free) are shared between our co-owners
- We offer 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and we host some amazing summer and winter parties
- We provide on the farm sales team training & ongoing support out and about in the role.
- Riverford is a growing company with further opportunities for personal & professional development.
- We love food and hope you do too, so we give our co-owners 25% off everything we sell on our website together with an abundance of free organic fruit and veg!
We’d love to hear from…
- Naturally friendly, approachable individuals with confidence & charisma
- Supportive team players who are motivated by achievable targets & rewards.
All applicants must hold a full UK manual driving licence and be a confident driver as you'll be having many adventures in one of our 'Live life of the Veg' vans. There would also be a twice weekly requirement within the team to collect fresh produce from our nearest Riverford distribution hub based in Hook; Unit 1 Lodge Farm , North Warnborough, Hook, Hampshire RG29 1HA
Riverford is a great company to work with, with lots of brilliant people – and other perks too. Some of our benefits include: 33 days holiday pro rata (including bank holidays) and a generous company pension scheme, annual profit share (10% of all our profits are split equally between all co-owners)