Work with us at Riverford and join a thriving employee-owned business
- Be part of a friendly, inclusive production team
- Grow with us – we’re proud to offer a bucketload of training and development opportunities to support your chosen career path
- We’ll give you an abundance of free organic fruit an veg, an annual tax-free ‘co-owner’ bonus, and a bounty of benefits, including low-cost, home-cooked organic breakfasts and lunches!
More than just a veg box….
Riverford are mad about organic veg. It’s at the core of everything we do. We love to grow it, pack it into boxes, and deliver it to around 90,000 homes across the UK every week.
This takes loads of brilliant people – and working here makes you a ‘co-owner’, since Riverford is employee owned. Success means much more than just profits; we want this to be a place people enjoy coming to work, and a business our co-owners feel proud of!
In 2021, we were delighted to be awarded two-star Best Companies accreditation, recognicisng Riverford as an 'outstanding' place to work.
What you’ll be doing…
We’re going through an exciting time of growth, which means we have new opportunities in our recently expanded packhouse, set in the heart of the countryside. Working as part of a team, you’ll be selecting, weighing, and packing the best organic veg, fresh from the farm. Some roles are in a refrigerated environment, but we’ll kit you out in some top quality, comfy PPE to ensure you stay warm and toasty.
Our packhouse roles require varying levels of skills and responsibility, so we will look to reward anyone who joins us with good experience, and develop those who want to progress and earn more.
- Packing / Recycling Team Member £9.50 per hour
- Skilled Production / Dispatch Team Member £9.88 per hour
- Senior Dispatch Team Member £10.28 per hour
What are the hours?
AM Shift 6.30am – 2.30pm Sunday – Thursday
PM Shift 2.30pm – 10.30pm Sunday – Thursday
PM shift premium- An additional 56p per hour
This is a permanent contract, 39 hours a week. Based out of Wash Barn, Buckfastleigh, Devon, TQ11 0JU
Riverford is a beautiful place to work, with lots of great people – and other perks too. Some of our benefits include: 33 days holiday pro rata (including bank holidays), generous company pension scheme, annual profit share (10% of all our profits are split equally between all co-owners), heavily discounted organic breakfasts and lunches, free organic fruit and veg, time and half on bank holidays, and free parking.