Jobs at Riverford
Each week, we deliver outstanding organic food to around 90,000 homes across the UK. This takes loads of brilliant people, from veg growers to box packers - and working here makes you a 'co-owner', since Riverford is employee owned. Success means much more than just profits; we want this to be a place people enjoy coming to work, and a business our co-owners feel proud of!
- We're owned by our employees
- Using business as a force for good
- Top 100 Best Companies to Work For
- We've committed to the Real Living Wage
Behind the scenes at Riverford
Watch this video to see what life's really like working at Riverford, and see some of our co-owners in action in lots of different job roles - at our Devon site, and across the country.
Our latest job opportunities
Why work at Riverford?
Fancy working for an ethical business, where your voice matters? We're a friendly, forward-thinking bunch, and our values run through everything we do. Join us for great people, great food, exceptional benefits, a real living wage, stability (we've been going strong since 1986), and fairness to all.Read why we're rated an 'outstanding' place to work
What's in it for you?
Riverford is a beautiful place to work, with lots of amazing people – and other benefits too.
- 33 days holiday pro rata (including bank holidays)
- Generous company pension scheme
- Annual profit share; at least 10% of our profits are split equally between all co-owners. In 2021, this was £3180 each
- Training and progression opportunities open to all, including apprenticeships
- Free organic fruit and veg
- 25% off everything we sell
- Organic breakfasts and lunches, home-cooked by our canteen chefs
- Enhanced maternity / paternity pay (plus six months of free veg boxes)
- An annual allowance for Riverford branded clothing
- Lots of free co-owner events, including two massive parties a year
- Flexible working options
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life assurance cover
- A generous thank-you gift if you 'recommend a friend' to work with us too
- Wellbeing resources, with lots of support at Riverford and beyond
What is employee ownership?
'Co-owner' is what we call ourselves instead of 'employees' or 'staff'. In 2018, Riverford became emloyee owned, so working here makes you a co-owner. It's not just a name; every co-owner can play a part in shaping our business.Read more about employee ownership
Join our Face to Face sales team
Being part of Riverford is about much more than flavoursome organic food. We try to build long-lasting relationships with our customers and welcome them into a community of like-minded cooks. This begins at the very start of their journey with us - which is why we employ our own friendly and knowledgable sales teams.Read more about face to face sales
Life in the fields at Riverford
Watch our video to find out what life's like for our all important veg pickers. It's a job like no other, in beautiful countryside with a close-knit team, and no two days the same.